Whether you’re a first-time mold-maker or completing a highly-technical molding project, AeroMarine offers a wide array of RTV silicone products designed to help you tackle every step of the molding process. From high tear strength rubber silicone to digital scales, silicone mold release to silicone rubber putty, we’ve got the products you need for your upcoming mold.
AM 128 Silicone Rubber RTVStarting From $70.00
AM 128 Brushable Silicone RubberStarting From $71.00
AM 115T – Translucent Silicone RubberStarting From $79.00
AM 125 – Simple 1:1 mix silicone mold making rubberStarting From $47.00
Silicone SealantStarting From $47.00
Silicone Rubber PuttyStarting From $45.00
Digital Scale$47.00 Add to cart
Silicone Mold Release$19.00 Add to cart
Silicone AcceleratorStarting From $10.00
Silicone oil/thinnerStarting From $33.00
Silicone ThickenerStarting From $9.00
Extra CatalystStarting From $23.00
RTV Silicone Mold-Making Products
We provide a complete RTV rubber silicone mold-making system that can be used to create almost any type of mold. Because our rubber silicone is designed to minimize shrinkage while still providing medium solids content, you’re left with a high-quality mold that retains high tear strength while providing an accurate, detailed reproduction of your casting model.
What kind of RTV silicone products can I purchase from AeroMarine Products?
Our comprehensive collection of RTV silicone products includes everything you need to complete your desired mold. Choose from:
- AM 128 RTV Silicone Rubber: Our most popular silicone RTV rubber product, this mold-making compound offers high tear strength for ultimate durability.
- AM 128 Brushable Silicone Rubber: Our brushable RTV silicone can be used to make thin-wall, glove-type molds and is capable of clinging to a vertical surface.
- AM 115T – Translucent Silicone Rubber: This translucent rubber silicone mold-making product is clear enough to see through, making it an ideal solution for cutting two-part molds.
- AM 125 – Simple 1:1 Mix Silicone Mold-Making Rubber: AM 125 silicone rubber can be used for general mold-making applications, and is quick drying, curing in under two hours.
- Silicone Rubber Putty: Buy smaller amounts of our fast setting, 1:1 silicone RTV rubber putty.
- Digital Scale: The UltraShip digital scale can be used in a variety of mold-making capacities to ensure proper mixing.
- Silicone Mold Release: Release your rubber silicone mold from its casting with ease.
- Silicone Accelerator: Reduce cure time during your mold-making process with AeroMarine Products’ Silicone Accelerator.
- Silicone Oil/Thinner: Our Silicone Thinner can be used to reduce the viscosity of your silicone, making it easier to push the silicone rubber into your casting’s finer details.
- Silicone Thickener: Our Silicone Thickener can be used to increase the thickness of your silicone, making it stickier and easier to brush onto your casting.
- Extra Catalyst: If you find yourself with too much silicone and not enough catalyst, grab a bottle of extra catalyst in purple, pink, and clear, all designed for different purposes.
Whether you need help selecting from our wide range of RTV mold-making products, you’re more interested in liquid latex for molds, or you’re in search of marine-grade products like floatation foam, give us a call at (877) 342-8860.