5 Minute Quick Set Epoxy – 1 Pint Kit$77.00Estimated delivery between 2021/06/26 - 2021/06/28Add to cart
5 Minute Quick Set Epoxy – 1/2 Gallon Kit$155.00Estimated delivery between 2021/06/26 - 2021/06/28Add to cart
5 Minute Quick Set Epoxy – 1 Gallon Kit$310.00Estimated delivery between 2021/06/26 - 2021/06/28Add to cart
Need advice on epoxy adhesive products? We can help!
Call us at 1-877-342-8860
5 Minute Epoxy Glue FAQs:
How long does it take for 5 minute epoxy glue to cure?
AeroMarine Products 5 Minute Epoxy has a 3 to 6 minute working time, and a cure time of about 60 minutes. Our quick drying epoxy glue can be used to bond most metals, slate, concrete, some plastics, wood, ceramics, and more, making it a great adhesive for a variety of projects. With its quick working and cure time, 5 minute epoxy glue will allow you to complete projects in a jiffy, so that you can enjoy the completion of your projects faster than ever before. (This product will not bond to polypropylene, polyethylene, Teflon, Tedlar, EPDM or anodized aluminum. We do not recommend using it on glass.)
What projects work well with quick drying epoxy glue?
Quick drying epoxy glue can be used for a variety of projects. 5 minute epoxy glue is most commonly used as a bonding agent for reconstruction projects. Some projects where quick drying epoxy glue can be used include:
- Repairing everyday items, such as cabinet handles, drawers, and similar objects
- Securing tile, slate, and other objects to a surface
- Securing multi-part wood projects
How do you use 5 minute epoxy glue?
AeroMarine Products 5 Minute Epoxy glue is easy to use and doesn’t require an abundance of materials. To use our quick drying epoxy glue, follow these steps:
- Clean the surface where you intend to use your fast setting epoxy glue by removing any dirt, grime, dust, and debris. Lightly sand or scuff up the area.
- Grab your epoxy resin adhesive kit and mix the adhesive with the resin with a 1:1 mix ratio in a plastic cup.
- Using a stir stick or stiff paint brush, add a small amount of glue to the items you’re binding and tape or clamp in place for an hour. Be sure to wipe away any excess adhesive in the first 5 minutes.
We offer FREE technical advice!
Call us at 1-877-342-8860
If you need help choosing the right resin adhesive products for your application or determining the right amount of to get, we offer free technical advice for all products! Browse AeroMarine Products’ collection of offerings, including 2 part marine epoxy, food-grade RTV mold-making silicone, and silicone potting compounds.