400/21 Epoxy Resin Adhesive – 1.5 Quart Kit$89.00Estimated delivery between 2021/09/18 - 2021/09/20Add to cart
400/21 Epoxy Resin Adhesive – 1.5 Gallon Kit$229.00Estimated delivery between 2021/09/18 - 2021/09/20Add to cart
400/21 Epoxy Resin Adhesive – 3 Gallon Kit$389.00Estimated delivery between 2021/09/18 - 2021/09/20Add to cart
400/21 Epoxy Resin Adhesive – 6 Gallon Kit$599.00Estimated delivery between 2021/09/18 - 2021/09/20Add to cart
400/21 Epoxy Resin Adhesive – 15 Gallon Kit$1,550.00Estimated delivery between 2021/09/18 - 2021/09/20Add to cart
400/21 Epoxy Resin Adhesive – 165 Gallon Kit$19,400.00
CONTACT US TO ORDEREstimated delivery between 2021/09/18 - 2021/09/20Add to cart
Need advice on epoxy adhesive products? We can help!
Call us at 1-877-342-8860
Industrial Strength Epoxy Glue FAQs:
For what bonding applications is industrial strength epoxy adhesive necessary?
Industrial strength epoxy adhesive is necessary for large projects that require a durable, dependable, and tough bond. Whether you need to bind metal or wood, industrial epoxy glue can get the job done. Some bonding applications where industrial strength epoxy glue is necessary include:
- Repairing marine vessels and watercraft
- Filling gaps and cracks in concrete, wood, metal, and similar surfaces
- Adhering two items together with a high strength bond
How do I use industrial epoxy adhesives?
To use industrial epoxy adhesives, all you need is your epoxy resin adhesive kit, plastic mixing containers, a wooden stir stick, paintbrushes or plastic applicators, gloves, and a few cleaning products. To use industrial strength epoxy adhesives, follow these steps:
- Put on a pair of gloves and clean the surfaces you intend to apply epoxy to by removing any dirt, grime, dust, and debris. Lightly san or scuff for the best adhesion.
- Assemble your epoxy kit by creating a 2:1 ratio mixture of epoxy resin and epoxy adhesive in a plastic container and stir using the wooden stirrer
- Once mixed, pour the epoxy mixture into a second bucket and mix again to ensure the adhesive is thoroughly mixed
- Using a paintbrush or plastic applicator, apply your industrial epoxy adhesive to the surfaces you’re binding
- Once complete, let your industrial strength epoxy glue harden and cure according to the distributor’s directions
We offer FREE technical advice!
Call us at 1-877-342-8860
If you need help choosing the right resin adhesive products for your application or determining the right amount of to get, we offer free technical advice for all products! Browse AeroMarine Products’ collection of offerings, including 2 part marine epoxy, food-grade RTV mold-making silicone, and silicone potting compounds.