Mold Making Latex Rubber – 1 Gallon$109.00
Same Day Shipping: Orders Placed Before 2pm PT M-F
- AeroMarine Products Liquid Mold Making Latex is natural latex with a solids
content between 68 and 70 percent, which minimizes shrinkage and allows the pick up of fine details. It contains ammonia to preserve it.
- Our latex mold making rubber is tough, flexible, and is resistant to tearing.
- It is brushed directly onto the pattern, allowed to dry, and then reapplied. This process is continued for 15 to 20 coats until the latex mold has reached the desired thickness.
Latex is best for making molds for casting cement, concrete, plaster, hydrocal, or hydrostone.
- It can be used for limited runs of resin castings, but the yield is low.
- The 1 gallon size covers 14 square feet at 1/16″ thickness.
- Not for use on Human skin! Not for making masks!