- Specific Gravity: 1.34
- Pot Life: ~15 Minutes
- Cure Time (demold): 75 minutes
- Post Cure: 8 Hours
Typical Cured Properties:
- Durometer: 25
- Tensile Strength, psi: >240 psi
- Elongation, %: >250%
- Tear B, ppi: ~ 40 ppi
- Linear Shrinkage: 0.0025 in/in
- Useful Temperature Range: -65F to 450F
- The curing process begins as soon as the catalyst is mixed with the base.
- Under normal temperature (25C) and humidity (50% RH) conditions, the material will cure as described in the data above.
- Any large change in temperature (+/-5C) or humidity (>60-70%) may alter the cure profile of the material.
This product works with most Epoxy and Urethane resins on the market today, however due to the wide variety of products with different chemistries and formulations, we cannot guarantee that it will work with all of them. Some epoxy resin products will not cure when they come in contact with TIN CURE silicone resin and can only work with Platinum Cure silicone. If you are not sure about your epoxy product’s compatibility with this material, please contact the vendor of your epoxy and ask them about compatibility with Tin Cure silicone, or perform a small test before engaging on a major project.