Q. How do I know when the 8# density foam is ready to be used?
Mix until it is creamy yellow/beige
Q. Can I reuse the 8# density foam once it is cured?
Pour foams cure into a hard, dense, Styrofoam-like texture that you can drill through, paint, etc. Re-use of cured pour foam would be using the hard foam in whatever space that you poured it into.
Q. How do I calculate how much of the 8# 2 gallon kit I need for my project?
- You must calculate the volume of the cavity
- For most projects, you have to calculate the cubic feet of your space that you want to fill with pour foam. Cubic feet: length x width x height.
- For cylindrical shapes; πr2 x height
- Where π= 3.14 and r = diameter x 1/2
- *If you did the math in inches, multiply the final answer by 1,728 to get the cubic footage.