We offer professional-quality epoxy materials for an array of applications, including aircraft and marine repair, lamination, composite construction, and art-related projects. Our 2 part epoxy systems consist of an epoxy resin and a hardener that can be combined into an adhesive to create a strong, durable bond between a wide range of materials. Shop marine-grade epoxy resin and hardener from AeroMarine Products.
AeroMarine 300/21 Epoxy ResinStarting From $53.00
Marine Epoxy for BoatsStarting From $53.00
AeroMarine Rock and Pebble Paving EpoxyStarting From $53.00
Bar Top/Countertop EpoxyStarting From $73.00
Colored Epoxy Resin for Concrete CoatingStarting From $86.00
AeroMarine 400/21 Epoxy Resin AdhesiveStarting From $73.00
AeroMarine 300/11 Epoxy Resin AdhesiveStarting From $60.00
AeroMarine 5 Minute EpoxyStarting From $77.00
AeroMarine 1150 Gray Epoxy Adhesive$174.00 Add to cart
Epoxy for Marine Use
Our collection of marine epoxy resins and other marine epoxy products are used by professionals looking to coat boats with marine epoxy, repair watercraft after minor damage has occurred, or restore older boats to working condition. AeroMarine Products provides boat epoxy in two separate solutions: the 2 part epoxy resin and the hardener.
Pro Tip: Immediately prior to application, these should be combined only in the quantities you want to use right away. If you mix the entire contents of both the epoxy and the hardener, they will cure before you complete the project. This recommendation offers the most reliable application method.
Additional Uses for Epoxy
While many of our customers use epoxy resin primarily for use on watercraft and boats, it has a much wider array of uses:
- Laminate: Our epoxy can be used as lamination over fiberglass and carbon fiber
- Wood Epoxy: Epoxy resin can be used to coat wooden surfaces for longevity, protection, and aesthetics.
- Floor Coating: This epoxy resin can be used a coating for pebble flooring to ensure the surface is safe and comfortable in high-traffic areas.
- Concrete Coating: AeroMarine Products’ epoxy resin cures to a shiny appearance that makes concrete seem wet even when it is dry, making it a great coating and crack repair solution.
- Creating Glass-Like Surface: Our Bar Top Epoxy is perfect if you have a wooden or concrete surface that you want to add a glass-like surface to. This stunning effect can transform surfaces into beautiful and much more robust versions of their former selves.
Does AeroMarine Products offer different types of epoxy?
We offer a wide range of 2 part epoxy adhesive products in white, black, and gray, as well as in many different sizes from 1.5 quarts to 165 gallons. These amounts are calculated by adding the volume of the epoxy and the volume of the hardener.
AeroMarine Products offers a wide array of high-quality epoxy resin products, mold-making supplies, and casting resins. Whether you’re looking for marine-grade expanding foam or require mold-making silicone for an upcoming project, please don’t hesitate to contact us for help with your selection.