Starting From $53.00
Made in USA!
Our best and most popular clear epoxy is our 300/21 epoxy resin. It works very well in many applications, including making and/or repairing watercraft , countertops, wooden furniture and laminating fiberglass. AeroMarine Products 300/21 epoxy resin gives a great result with fillers or thickeners. This multifunctional epoxy is also used for pebble paving and for coating floors. Automotive enthusiasts use AeroMarine Products 300/21 epoxy resin for laminating carbon fiber parts including hoods, dashes, etc. It is cycloaliphatic or “non-blushing”, which means that it has no oily film or amine “blush” on it.
The 1.5, 3 and 6 gallon kits are available with handy metering pumps, which is helpful when making countertops and bar tops.
Want colored epoxy? We sell epoxy colored white, black or gray. See our concrete coating product to order.
*Please note: Epoxy is NOT UV resistant! It will yellow in sunlight.
DO Not mix the entire amount of resin and hardener together all at once. It will cure in your mixing container!
MSDS available upon request.
Shop Available Options:
- How to do Fiberglass Tabbing Watch Video
- AeroMarine Digital Scale Watch Video
- AeroMarine Boat Deck Repair Watch Video
- AE Epoxy Flooring Watch Video
- How to apply pebble paving epoxy Watch Video
- How to cast resin Watch Video
- How to make a brushable mold Watch Video
- AeroMarine Metering Pump Watch Video
- How to color casting resin Watch Video
- AeroMarine Adding Color To Epoxy Watch Video
- AeroMarine Reviving Frozen Epoxy Resin Watch Video
- AeroMarine Fiberglass Repair Watch Video
- How to make a 2 part mold Watch Video
- AeroMarine Polishing Epoxy Watch Video
- How to use Epoxy Fillers Watch Video
- How to make an epoxy dam Watch Video
- How to apply anti-skid powder to epoxy flooring Watch Video
- How to make a latex mold Watch Video
- How to strengthen a latex mold with cheese cloth Watch Video
- How to prepare a concrete floor for epoxy coating Watch Video
- How to prepare a surface before applying pebble paving Watch Video
- Double Mix N' Pour Method for epoxy resin Watch Video
- Don't use a hair dryer to remove air bubbles in epoxy Watch Video
- Epoxy Encapsulation Don'ts Watch Video
- Epoxy mixing mistakes Watch Video
- Applying Epoxy onto Oil based Wood Stain Watch Video
- Mixing epoxy too quickly causes air bubbles Watch Video
- Reason for Thickened Tin Cured 1:1 Mold Making Silicone RTV Watch Video
- How to avoid surface imperfections in epoxy resin Watch Video
- Do not use a drill to mix epoxy Watch Video
- How to measure epoxy resin Watch Video
- Epoxy Tabletop Do's and Don'ts Watch Video
- Don't mix epoxy with your hand Watch Video
- How to mix silicone RTV mold making rubber Watch Video
- How to use brushable catalyst for silicone Watch Video
You may also like…
Mold Release for Epoxy$19.00 Add to cart
Milled Fibers, 1/32″Starting From $33.00
Fiberglass Cloth TapeStarting From $48.00
Phenolic MicroballoonsStarting From $28.00
Fiberglass Cloth$8.50 Add to cart
TalcStarting From $19.00
MicrospheresStarting From $18.00
Pecan Flour FillerStarting From $18.00
AeroMarine Epoxy Colorant$29.00
Aerosil, colloidal silica, fumed silica$31.00 Add to cart