300/21 Laminating Epoxy Resin – 1.5 Quart Kit$58.00
- AeroMarine Products 300/21 epoxy resin is a clear, low viscosity cycloaliphatic epoxy system
- Primarily used for laminating, coating, and casting small objects.
- It contains no VOCs and is relatively moisture insensitive.
- This multifunctional epoxy is also used for pebble paving and for coating floors.
- Automotive enthusiasts use AeroMarine Products 300/21 epoxy resin for laminating carbon fiber parts including hoods, dashes, etc.
- It is cycloaliphatic or “non-blushing”, which means that it has no oily film or amine “blush” on it.
- Simple 2:1 mix ratio
- 1.5 quart kit (1 quart resin, 1 pint hardener); larger sizes available