Talc Resin Thickener – 5 Gallon$69.00
- 5 gallon size of talc thickener for resins, easier to sand than fumed silica. NOT for use below the waterline!
- The talc is used with AeroMarine epoxies to thicken the resin for above water applications.
- It is a low cost filler for thickening polyester and epoxy resins but it can add significant weight
to your project.
- We recommend pre-measuring the resin and hardener and mixing the talc in
with the resin prior to adding the hardener to save your work life.
- Once the talc is thoroughly mixed into the resin add the hardener.
- Do not use talc with urethanes as it can hold moisture.