Graphite Powder – 16oz$47.00
Same Day Shipping: Orders Placed Before 2pm PT M-F
- Marine Use:
- This is a black extra-fine (-325 mesh) 44 micron graphite powder that can be added to AeroMarine Products’ epoxy resin to provide a tough, low friction surface.
- It is particularly useful on sliding surfaces such as swing keels, rudders and centerboards.
- It also can provide a slick racing bottom to a high performance boat.
- Industrial Use:
- It is also used in precision applications including locks, bearings, cameras, firearms action parts (recoil, bolt & trigger mechanisms), fishing reels and pinewood derby cars.
- An excellent conductor of electricity, this graphite powder is used to make conductive materials and coatings.
- Do NOT use in ignition switches or other electrically actuated locks.