AM 115T Translucent Silicone Rubber – 1 Quart Kit$79.00
- AeroMarine Products AM115T Silicone Mold making Rubber is a translucent, two-component, room temperature condensation tin-cured silicone material.
- AM115T is an excellent choice for moldmaking of intricate patterns and applications where a lower durometer and dimensional stability are required.
- AM115T is particularly useful when you need to see “inside” a mold when cutting a parting line.
- AeroMarine AM115T Silicone Moldmaking Rubber can be made thixotropic (brushable) by adding our Silicone Thickener.
- You can color AM115T with any tin based silicone pigments.
- AM 115T’s mix ratio is 10:1 by WEIGHT—you must use a digital gram scale for accurate measurements!
- The 1 quart size weighs 2.2 lbs and has a 15 Shore A durometer.