Q. How do I know when the 8# density foam is ready to be used?
Mix until it is creamy yellow/beige
Q. Can I reuse the 8# density foam once it is cured?
Pour foams cure into a hard, dense, Styrofoam-like texture that you can drill through, paint, etc. Re-use of cured pour foam would be using the hard foam in whatever space that you poured it into.
Q. How do I calculate how much of the 8# 2 gallon kit I need for my project?
- You must calculate the volume of the cavity
- For most projects, you have to calculate the cubic feet of your space that you want to fill with pour foam. Cubic feet: length x width x height.
- For cylindrical shapes; πr2 x height
- Where π= 3.14 and r = diameter x 1/2
- *If you did the math in inches, multiply the final answer by 1,728 to get the cubic footage.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Via UPS Ground
We only accept returns of unopened and unused product. Customer must return product within 30 days of receipt. Customer must contact us before returning a product. Customer pays for return shipping. All returns are charged a 15% restocking fee.
**shipping estimates may vary based on product selection and destination and a tracking code will be sent after checkout.
If you are ordering from Canada, additional shipping rates and fees may apply. Please contact one of our representatives for more information. Contact us today!