300/21 Black Laminating Epoxy Resin – 6 Gallon Kit$609.00
Same Day Shipping: Orders Placed Before 2pm PT M-F
- AeroMarine Products 300/21 epoxy resin is a black, low viscosity cycloaliphatic epoxy system
- Primarily used for laminating, coating, and casting small objects.
- It contains no VOCs and is relatively moisture insensitive.
- This multifunctional epoxy is also used for pebble paving and for coating floors.
- Automotive enthusiasts use AeroMarine Products 300/21 epoxy resin for laminating carbon fiber parts including hoods, dashes, etc.
- It is cycloaliphatic or “non-blushing”, which means that it has no oily film or amine “blush” on it.
- Simple 2:1 mix ratio
- 6 gallon kit (4 gallon resin, 2 gallon hardener); larger and smaller sizes available
- Comes with black color kit